Saturday, January 2, 2010

here's to the new blog...

sorry guys. google has been giving me a headache. therefore i'm starting this new blog. this was my first post of the old one:

i've been meaning to start a blog after seeing so many of them popping up. so here we go this is the first post ever of my blog.

so about myself: i am currently a college student finishing up my degree in international relations. but as you can see from my title, i love food. being a chef has been a dream of mine since i was a kid. i grew up watching cooking shows on pbs such as cooking secrets of the cia, julia child, and others to name a few. i wished i could be like them and have my own cooking show.

but that dream fell away as i became a well known age group swimmer, turned 13, went into high school, trying to discover myself through drama classes, swimming all year round, and eventually going to college. those aspirations resurfaced again as i realized... i hate what i'm doing, what i'm studying. having a job holed up in a cubicle, working for the government is not what i want to do.

so this my journey to make my dreams become reality. and also about my life as i make the journey to reach that goal.

so here's to the road ahead. let's eat out on the road.

haha how cheesy was that.

enjoy,

mike


eating out on the road was nice. but i guess it doesn't give me a lot of options; maybe you think i'll eat all the time (which i do haha). anyways, here's to my new blog and my adventures.

enjoy the ride,

mike

3 comments:

  1. LET ME BE THE FIRST TO LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR STORIES AND GET TO KNOW YOU. HOW FUN IT'S GOING TO BE. NOW I'M GOING TO READ WHAT YOU POSTED. WE ARE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE ON ROSS' BLOG AND IT'S BEEN FUN READING YOUR POST.

    GRANNY TG

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah yah

    i love your blog Mike !

    :)

    peace n love

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, go for it!! Reinvent yourself Mike!! You are young and u can do it, no time like the present!! Good for you!!

    All the best to you.

    Stylin816

    ReplyDelete